FIBERGLASS PIPE COVER INSULATION
Fiberglass Pipe Insulation covering is intended as a thermal insulation for both hot and cold service piping from -20°F to 1000°F. The pipe insulation is molded from heavy density resin bonded glass fibers that come in 1 Meter long hinged sections. The fiberglass can either Bare or wrapped with Aluminum Foil with a self-sealing
Typical Uses Include:
- Domestic Hot & Cold Water Pipes
- Hot Water Heating Pipes
- High Temperature Pipes
- Dual Temperature Pipes
- Steam Pipes (Low to High Pressure)
- Condensate Lines
- Refrigerated / Chilled Liquid Pipes
• Sound absorption and noise reduction; it can effectively prevent syntony.
• Light materials; easy for installation.
• Antisepsis, ageing resistance and anticorrosion, ensuring a healthy environment.
• Low moisture absorption; stable physical properties.
• Low thermal conductivity; high heat preservation.
• Grade A1 fireproof; incombustible permanently.
• Strong resistance to extrusion and impact.
Choosing The Correct Size: There are two sizes you need to choose when ordering, the "Pipe Size" and the "Insulation Thickness". The insulation thickness is the wall thickness of the fiberglass which varies from 1" , 1 1/2" up to 2" thick.
For your inquiry and other concern and for fast transaction, you may call us at our hotline # 0963 1631840.
Happy Shopping....!!! 😊
We have a wide range of Insulation and Construction materials… We can definitely help you serve your needs…
Office Address: 18 Horizon St., SSS Village, Concepcion 2, Marikina City
Telefax: (632) 72163280 / 89974032 Viber: 09631631840 / 09175530994
Facebook page: facebook.com/ritemore
Email Ad: firstname.lastname@example.org