CERAMIC FIBER BLANKET INSULATION
Ceramic Fiber Blanket is manufactured from spun ceramic fiber and is needled to provide exceptional handling strength for high-temperature insulation applications. Blanket is typically offered in three standard grades referred to as commercial, High-Purity, and Zirconia grade. All grades are lightweight and thermally efficient resulting in a material that has the advantage of low heat storage and complete resistance to thermal shock. Blankets are produced in varying dimensions, temperature ratings, and for different applications.
Ceramic Fiber Blanket manufactured from polycrystalline mullite wool (PCW) rated to a temperature of 3000℉ (1649℃). This grade of Ceramic Fiber Blanket contains no binder, additives, or shot content. Material is RCF free and resistant to most corrosive agents in both oxidizing and reducing atmospheres. This material is highly specialized for the most demanding and extreme temperature requirements.
- Dimensionally stable at high temperatures.
- Low heat storage and complete resistance to thermal shock.
- Lightweight and thermally efficient.
- Furnace repair
- Furnace, kiln, reformer and boiler linings
- Furnace door linings and seals
- Reusable insulation for steam and gas turbines
- High-temperature kiln and furnace insulation
- Primary reformer heater insulation
- High temperature gasketing
- Expansion joint seals
- Glass furnace crown insulation
- Field steam generator lining.
- Nuclear insulation applications
- Thermal reactor insulation
- Flexible high temperature pipe insulation
- Investment casting mold wrapping
- Removable casting mold wrapping
- Removable insulating blankets for stress relieving welding.
- Pressure and cryogenic vessel fire protection
- Soaking pit seals
- High temperature filtration
- Incineration equipment and stack linings.
- Strips for gasketing material.
For your inquiry and other concern and for fast transaction, you may call us at our hotline # 0963 1631840.
Happy Shopping....!!! 😊
We have wide range of Insulation and Construction materials…We can definitely help you serve your needs…
Office Address: 18 Horizon St., SSS Village, Concepcion 2, Marikina City
Telefax: (632) 72163280 / 89974032 Viber: 09631631840 / 09175530994
Facebook page: facebook.com/ritemore
Email Ad: email@example.com